Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
Get the best service from well trained and experienced professional.
Things Client Should Know:
(1) It takes 40 - 60 minutes depending on your needs.
(2) Do not fast during the day of the session.
(3) Have a proper bath after the session.
(4) Do not do physically heavy work on the day of the session. (Heavy exercise , Sex , etc.)
(5)Try not to eat anything solid for 4 hours after the session except fluid items.
(6) After session the cupped area may feel itchy , so it is recommended to use olive oil or coconut oil .